Crucial Conversations | 10/17/2023 - 10/18/2023
Must be currently employed by Riverside County Sheriff’s Department as a classified employee. This course is designed to provide participants with the skills for better communication, by focusing on techniques in the following areas:
- Speaking persuasively, not abrasively
- Fostering teamwork and better decision-making
- Building acceptance rather than resistance
- Resolving individual and group disagreements
Course Hours: 16 Times: 0800-1700 RSD Course # 2016-003
Ben Clark Training Center
16791 Davis Avenue
Riverside, CA 92518
• Students must wear department issued uniform or business casual attire.
ADDITIONAL SUGGESTED ITEMS:
NO SHORTS, RIPPED, FADED OR INAPPROPRIATE JEANS, FLIP FLOPS OR T-SHIRTS.
ASA II Saundra Rivers
*Please contact the course coordinator if you need to cancel a participant.
NOTE: Tuition is due 10 days prior to start of class. If payment is not received, you will be dropped from the class. Cancellations made less than 10 days before the first day of class will result in loss of tuition.
|Event Date||10-17-2023 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-18-2023 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||10-12-2023|
|Location||Ben Clark Public Safety Training Center|