Medical Preparedness And Response To Bombing Incidents / MGT- 348 | 03-11-2020
Training Level: Management & Planning Performance.
This course addresses medical preparedness for, and response to, blast effects through a combination of lectures, small group activities and tabletop participant exercises. Participants completing this course will gain an enhanced understanding and awareness of issues and considerations relating to bombing incidents.
Content areas include identification of targets, explosives characteristics, pre-attack indicators, pre/post- detonation response bombing injuries, security, and resource management.
• Identify terrorist targets.
• Understand explosives and characteristics.
• Identify pre-attack indicators associated with bombing incidents.
• Recognize bombing incident related injury patterns and treatment.
• Understand and apply a variety of triage systems.
• Identify pre/post- detonation considerations.
• Identify strategic and command considerations.
• Identify tactical and operational considerations.
• Recognize and understand resource management options.
|Event Date||03-11-2020 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||03-12-2020 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||03-06-2020|
|Location||Ben Clark Public Safety Training Center|