Understanding the Current Terrorism Threat: Awareness, Recognition & Effective Partnership with Law Enforcement| 04-04-2019
Overview of different terrorist groups, domestic and international, known to
have been active in the planning of potential acts of violence in the U.S. –
not based on race, religion or cultural background. This course will discuss the following:
· Common patterns and methodology of the terrorist planning cycle.
· Situational awareness for vigilance.
· Principles and methods for detecting and assessing perceived suspicious
· Practical applications for the “See Something, Say Something” campaign.
· Effective reporting of suspicious individuals/activity to local Law Enforcement.
|Event Date||04-04-2019 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||04-04-2019 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||04-03-2019|
|Location||Ben Clark Public Safety Training Center|